Thursday, August 13, 2009

Homeschooling

We just got our Veritas Press order of books including other silver chair customers orders today and I have to say they do everything well. I was looking at their cursive writing books that I was thinking I would skip using. They are so great. The Classically Cursive bible primer has the books of the bible, the 2 greatest commandments, and the Lord's Prayer. Just a great way to get them learning these things with little effort. I love the Phonics Museum partially because I am biased in wanting to teach my kids about art as much as possible. Each letter and phonic sound(?) is on a card with a work of art and there is a museum you place the art cards on. Their history stuff is awesome. They have won awards for that. So I highly recommend them.

No comments: