Thursday, July 28, 2011

Trying to Beat the Heat







So it's been 99degrees everyday and we have been mostly hanging out inside trying to find things to do.
The kids have been reading and playing tons of legos. Unfortunately our bigger baby pool died and they have tried squeezing into our sandbox one but it's pretty tight. Ward was trying to push everyone out today to give himself more room. He is such a buffalo. His nickname is The Hug Buffalo.

Even the cat is lethargic except today when she decided it was time to go into heat! We are having her spayed tomorrow. If you have never had to deal with a cat in heat let me tell you it is not a treat. I am ready to fling the hussy out on the streets... but I won't. We also have more excitement but I'll save that for another post. (and No, I am not pregnant.)


No comments: