Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Paint Your Own Nativity





Since we have sickness and craziness around here I was glad I bought this little nativity set for the kids to paint this week. They had so much fun. George really wanted to paint Baby Jesus. He decided to paint him blue because it is his favorite color. Joffre spent half his time mixing the perfect brown. He called me over every few minutes to ask for mixing pointers. Renata was excited to get to wear her painter's outfit from Halloween. She really loves to paint and did it very carefully. Ward was very excited and called me to see his after each stroke. He also has learned that if he says,"Guys, look at my cow." and doesn't get much response all he has to do is say, "GUYS, LOOK AT MY COW!" and he gets lots of response.

No comments: