Saturday, April 21, 2007

Kipper is the Coolest




So my Hubby is away and the kids and I are watching lots of Kipper. Kipper is the coolest. The show is based on books written and illustrated by Mike Inkpen (I know, the name is a little too perfect). He does the animation for the show too, I think. The illustrations are wonderful but the content is great too. The show is British and, there is a lot of slow moving time in the show that is so like kids. For instance, Kipper and his friend Tiger sit under a tree slurping on juice boxes for a full 2 minute before someone talks. Kipper makes you really enjoys lots of little things. I have to remember to go do my housework when it is on instead of watching the show.

2 comments:

Alaina said...

I've seen some of these before, too, when babysitting for another family. They're very cute! I should try them out on Alexander.

Lauren said...

Because of this post, I ordered Kipper on Blockbuster Online. Miles, Henry, and I are big fans. I hope to find some DVDs to purchase since Miles asks to watch Kipper everyday now.

Thanks for the tip.