Saturday, February 5, 2011

My Birthday Present

So I have had about 100 blog posts in my head and have not found the time to sit and write them out. So today you get 5 at once.

Here is one of my birthday presents:

I am very excited about this. I have made a few clothes for myself and have a had some nice successes but some really need to be altered to fir my goofy body type. I have to try to make the top petite and the bottoms long. I am hoping this book will really help.

I also got a cute pair of shoes .
I am also getting a rain barrel. I know that is not on everyone's wishlist. =) But I am very excited about it. I am hoping to redo some of my garden this year with raised beds and a better watering system. Yea!

It was a very nice and mellow birthday. I took a  hour and a half long bath with no interruptions and read a book. Very nice.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Cute shoes! You and those Naturalizer mary janes have shared a long history :)

Sooo jealous of your bath - sounded wonderful. That is the perfect frugal present!