Saturday, September 12, 2009

Cousin Bonni's Visit




So my cousin Bonni came to visit us for a couple days. Her company has a warehouse here which is awesome because it gives her an excuse to come visit.

The kids definitely wanted to keep her. She played checkers, did puzzles, taught them how to be "wheelbarrels", bounced them on her knees for long stretches of time. They were in heaven. I wanted to keep her as a nanny and conversationalist but I think the lack of pay didn't appeal to her.

We visited downtown to show off our waterfall and gardens but mostly just stayed home and vegged. It was nice and relaxing. Georgie woke up this morning and asked for Cousin Bonni, when will Cousin Bonni be back, can we go visit Cousin Bonni.

1 comment:

Bonni "Blue" said...

Ah, so precious! Thanks for the kind words. I had a great time with you, Joffre and the kids. They are adorable and you two have done a wonderful job raising them!

I definitely miss you guys and look forward to the next time my Company sends me out to SC, which could be as early as Feb/Mar 2010. :)

Hope all is well with you and I look forward to seeing all your posts. Keep up the good work!