Tuesday, July 14, 2009

BUSY







So I haven't posted in a while. I have been so busy. I've been painting for a friend who is selling her house to make a little money till Joffre's new job at a restaurant starts. But I have also been making things like crazy. I decided to use Anna Maria Horner's book Seams to Me to learn how to sew stuff and it has been fun. I made a bunch of sewing caddies, a hexagon ball for Ward (still needs some more stuffing, and I also got a little crazy making bean bags. I have a weird affection for bean bags. (they are not in Horner's book). It is also canning season and that has been fun. I put up 20 jars of blackberry jam. We had fun icking these at a local place. I also put up 20 jars of peach jam. They peaches are so yummy! We ate 1/2 a bushel and canned 1/2. I am also trying to make refirgerator pickles. I put up 5 Qt. jars of these . We'll see how they turn out. I have not had a good batch of pickles yet. I also put in a cute picture of my cute baby and cute husband who also are keeping me busy. I have a couple more post to do soon with kids and finds.

No comments: