Friday, October 19, 2007

The Silver Chair

Enter The Silver Chair Tour. (Sorry about the underlined words and the links in this post are not really links. I have no idea what I pushed but didn't bother fixing it.)

The front of the store.
The front porch


The front door
The children's room with a lovely mural you can read more about in my previous post.



The main living room area with lovely flowers sent by our lovely relatives.

The counter
The Theology room

One book roomDining area


Dining area

The back porch.


The parking lot.You have finished the tour and should now comment or better yet visit.=)

2 comments:

Valerie (Kyriosity) said...

Oh, it is ever so loverly! And I do wish I could come visit right this minute, but barring that, I appreciate the tour. May God grant you much success in this endeavor!

Kimberly said...

Thank you, Valerie!