Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Kiddos

I managed to get all three in one picture. You can have no idea what a feat this is. Especially because they were all happy and there by their own will.

I think I have mentioned that George loves to carry potatoes around the house, nibble on them and leave them in odd places. Well I used all the potatoes yesterday a few with bite marks in them (I hope you are not reading this, Amy. uh...I only used those in our meal...) and replaced them with onions in the basket. Now the onion elf keeps leaving a trail. The best part was when George nibbled one. His face was scrunched up, he looked at the onion for a moment, considered then took another bite.

Here is George in jeans. Oh yeah, you don't get cuter than that. Especially with the little pot belly hangin' over.

1 comment:

Valerie (Kyriosity) said...

Eating raw onions...somehow that seems appropriate for a Swait baby!