Sunday, October 23, 2011

Remodels

 So life has been busy. We got a new roof (I haven't taken a picture yet.) and a new bathroom floor!After lugging four boxes of tile (which are VERY heavy) home I decided I didn't like it and lugged it back before picking out this one.  I really like it and now I am going to repaint this bathroom. I had a green linoleum floor before and had to work with a green color. Now I think I am going blue.

While the plumber was replacing the toilet in this bathroom he noticed we needed a sink in the other and offered this nice pedestal sink to us for free. It looks so nice.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

The floor looks beautiful! I'm so excited for you. The pedestal sink is so nice - but won't you miss the petal pink? ;)

kendra said...

Hooray for new tile! Looks great!