Sunday, September 19, 2010

Soccer




We have Renata and Joffre in soccer for the first time.( Sorry there are none of Joffre. I just haven't loaded them yet.) It has been fun to watch them and hard on Mama. I never thought I would be one of those parents on the sidelines trying to yell directions to my kids but I did. Renata is the youngest on her team and has had 2 games so far. She has a great coach which I am very thankful. She is doing great but is a little timid so far. Her sweet mother ( that would be me) could not believe how much she wanted to yell, "run", Get in there" Kick em" to her. I seriously had to bite my tongue. This is especially ridiculous because I never played team sports and was very timid and shy. Joffre Jr. is doing great and very gregarious. At his age they all just clump around the ball and kick it. He looks super cute and was so excited. Renata told me her favorite part was getting a snack afterwards (usually cookies her mom wouldn't buy.)

No comments: