Sunday, February 12, 2012

Stuff I've been thinking about

Easter is coming. I am so not ready. I found this great list of 50 Easter gifts that aren't candy.( Though "Barbie" a the the end there seems like they were running out of steam.) There are a lot of the gifts we usually put in our baskets on this list. I love to put flip flops in ours. I think I am going to get an audio book for each of the kids too. They are really enjoying audio books right now.

I also do get them candy ...speaking of which. ...I am in love with cinnamon imperials. It's like a rekindled romance for me and red hots. I am eating a small bowl full right now. (contented sigh.)

Lastly I am in love with this Amy Butler fabric. I love it and I am not a big fan of Amy Butler but I love the navy blue and flower thing going on here. I might have to buy some to make more purses or a dress.

I am making a purse for the Handmade Night ( everyone who comes has to make 2 things and gets to go home with 2 things) I am having soon. I love the one I made and don't want to give it up. I used vintage fabric and gingham and it is super cute but I can't put it up here because someone coming to the event will see it and I want it to be a surprise. I went to our craft store and they were having a sale on patterns for 99cents and got two more bag/purse patterns. I don't know why but I love making purses. I need to make more clothes. Clothes are hard to get to fit just right. I think I am done babbling.

No comments: