Monday, May 12, 2008

Fence of Love

I went on vacation for a week to my parents and had a great time. I forgot my camera like a ninny though. I came back on Mother's Day (much tanner than before) and to my surprise my backyard was fenced in with a nice new wooden fence. My husband put up this fence himself (with some help) to surprise me for Mother's Day. Ahh, amore. I forgot to take a picture today but I'll post a picture tomorrow. We have been having some security issues and were a bit worried about the kids. Now I can turn my back and weed the garden without being afraid they will run in the road. It's fantastic. He did it in 2 days. Now I want to go on vacation again. Maybe I'll get a gazebo this time.

4 comments:

kendra said...

how sweet! That's awesome. I can't wait to see a picture.

Lauren said...

Wow. That is a great gift.

Jennifer said...

Hello? Where's the photo?

Kimberly said...

Joffre has kidnapped my camera and not given it back so I'm waiting for it's return to take pictures. Patience, Jennifer.