Sunday, April 13, 2008

Better ?

Well I ended up with a sinus infection. Since I'm pregnant I have to just sweat it out. I think I had a turn for the better yesterday, and today I feel pretty well. We just had a 10 degree drop in temperature so I'm not sure if this is temporary or really improvement. Hope and pray for the best.

The kids are still pretty bored but are really doing well. I got the game Hungry Hippos from the thrift store awhile back and they have rediscovered it. They love banging away on that those hippos . I'm also reading The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe to them and they are loving it. They are just the right age for it and have the attention span to listen.

Today I got to have yummy bagel egg sandwiches made for me for breakfast by my husband. He has been super busy working at the store and one of our employees was out of town. So it is so nice to finally see him this week. I'm looking forward to being well and working at the store again. It's fun and I (embarrassed look) still need to finish the dragon on the mural in the kids room. I'll post a picture of it when I remember to take one.

This Friday is our church's Resurrection Ball and I bought a maternity dress on ebay and everything. I'm determined to go. Pray for my nose!

No comments: